JP Ball Photography: Our Little Man

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Our Little Man




18 months....I think Carson is going to be a marathoner. He must run 26.2 miles a day around the house. We just adore this little man (a spitting image of his father) So far, he's a man of few words. His favorites are "more", "juice", and "ball." When the door opens to go out he all but pushes you over to get there. Maybe this year I'll finally have a tan because he is going to want to play outside as much as possible.

So far, Carson has been my most challenging subject in the studio. He's more interested in the equipment than smiling at me. Maybe he'll grow up to enjoy my side of the camera more than his.

18 months...2000+ diapers...schools of fishy crackers...miles of smiles...one sweet and happy little guy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the baby looks very cute.