JP Ball Photography: Snow and Bo!

Friday, January 8, 2010

Snow and Bo!




Nothing like a little fun in the snow on a beautiful day like today! I posted the picture of my parent's red barn (below) when the snow started yesterday and had a couple of families ask for a little snow session. This session was quick...but so much fun and I love the shots we got with the King family and their 3rd child, Bo.

If you're interested in a very mini (like 15 minutes) snow session, email me ASAP! It's right next door so I can pop over quickly. OR, you may have a special location in mind. Email me at info@jpballphotography.com. We'll see what we can do before the beauty fades. Of course, I do think I heard there is a predicted white winter ahead!

Stephanie, I hope you and Chip and kids enjoy these! Thanks for bringing Bo! I love having four legged family members in the pictures!

No comments: