JP Ball Photography: Mrs. Ferguson (aka Ally's favorite 5th grade teacher!)

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Mrs. Ferguson (aka Ally's favorite 5th grade teacher!)

Ohhh...I better get this shoot right or I'm gonna hear about it from my 11 year old! Melissa Ferguson is one of my old teaching pals from my Waynesville teaching days. It's been great keeping up with her and now Ally has her for 5th grade Social Studies. She loves having her for a teacher! I know Ally is drawn to Melissa's charisma for teaching and her fun style and personality!

We met for a Christmas Eve photo shoot. Melissa's oldest son, Scott, was in town for the holidays. I cannot believe this little boy is now a 23 year old man! Where does time go? He's making a great path in his life, too. His job has taken him to Florida (sounds great right now, huh?) where he -correct me if I'm wrong- teaches piloting classes. WOW!


Jack is now a 6th grader and what a great kid! He's so polite and sweet! I remember when Jack was born just about the time I found out Ally was on the way. It seems like yesterday!

I hope they enjoyed our shoot as much as I did. Boys usually do - haha! As an added bonus, the weather was perfect for some outdoor shots so we hit the road and captured a few with their two pups. Pets are a delight in photo shoots. They help everyone to relax and help me capture some natural moments.

No comments: