JP Ball Photography: A Much Needed "Stay"cation!

Monday, June 8, 2009

A Much Needed "Stay"cation!




It's my first day off of school and Phil took a vacation day from work in the office to work at home. Luckily, he finished a lot of his projects this weekend so we could enjoy our morning together. We said goodbye to Ally on her last day of school and hit the town with Kendra and Carson.



There's nothing more relaxing to me than a walk around our little historic town. The streets are lined with old buildings...places I see through new eyes and my lenses.



Phil (the "P" in JP) was delightfully cooperative as I shot some photos of him in front of the town's historic jailhouse. Carson also joined in and enjoyed exploring the premises.



We finished our walk with breakfast at McDonalds and few more snapshots with the boys!

2 comments:

Joey said...

Love your light in this shot..spectacular!

Joey said...

Love the lightning in this shot...spectacular!