JP Ball Photography: These girls ROCK!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

These girls ROCK!


I had so much fun doing this photo shoot. Natalie and Madison are two beautiful and energetic girls. Both are about to enter high school. I know what you're thinking...they look much older than that!
We started the morning with fingers crossed. The forecast called for storms and we new they were impending. This actually made for great lighting and we made it through our session...double blessing!

We did a "Waynesville Walk." There are so many interesting buildings in my historic town. Then we headed out to Sugarcreek Reserve, hiked the trails, and snapped shots.

Both of these girls are adorable, inside and out. They planned the day with 9 outfit changes! I think we made it through five of those.

I hope I have the opportunity to do their senior shots in a few short years. I had so much fun with them! Well- 3 hours, 5 outfits, and about 3.5 miles later I have so many pictures to edit. Girls, hope you enjoyed it!

No comments: