JP Ball Photography: One sweet family!

Monday, June 22, 2009

One sweet family!


Aren't they beautiful? These three children are absolutely precious! We met this morning at Cox Arboretum and I quickly discovered how nice it was to meet on a Monday morning - the place was ours! I was able to take some fun shots from across the pond.

We've had the joy of teaching the oldest boy in our life group at church and I can honestly say I have learned so much from him. He's an all around great kid - as funny and kind as he is bright!

He is followed by his equally adorable little sister who is starting the 2nd grade this fall. She was fun to photograph and I could tell she enjoyed walking around the park. She loved smelling the flowers. I hope her allergies didn't act up later.

Finishing out this trio is a spunky little guy entering Kindergarten in a couple of months. You can tell he is so inquisitive and has a zest for life!

Of course the children spotted some interesting critters along the path. Here are two friends we met.

Thank you Ty and Stephanie for sharing your little ones with me for a couple of hours. I really enjoyed my session with them and look forward to more in the future!

2 comments:

HIlary said...

I love these photos!!! I cannot wait to visit home so you can shoot Ava!!!

Barb said...

Great scenery, great kids, great photographer!!!!!