JP Ball Photography: Baby Ava and Christmas Cheer

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Baby Ava and Christmas Cheer

Oh baby Ava! How I love you! I had a great time catching up with my good friend Hilary and her baby girl Ava while they were in town for Christmas. As an added bonus to this visit, I finally got to meet Hil's hubby Jestin...what a great guy!

Hilary is very creative (must be the teacher in her!). She has made all of these wonderful bows that Ava and Kendra wear. She brought lots of fun items to pose Ava with and Ava performed beautifully! She must realize that having a camera in her face is just a part of life...kind of like bottles and diapers.


And I'll bet you've never seen baby heels before - well, now you have! Check out this squishy baby high heels. Those are one of the funniest things I've ever seen! I can't wait to see them again next time they are Ohio bound!

No comments: