JP Ball Photography: Lynne, Sean, and Jenn

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Lynne, Sean, and Jenn

Lynne is one of my favorite people! She was one of my most devoted workout mavens and I miss seeing her sweaty smiling face each week! She inspired me. I admire her will, perseverance and dedication to anything she sets out to do in life.

A couple of days before Christmas, Lynne brought her grown children, Jenn and Sean, in for a family photo shoot. Sean is working on his undergrad while Jenn is a graduate student at Miami University. She's been wanting to get this shoot together for a while but it's hard to rally college kids with their schedules.


Big kids can be just as fun as little ones. I had a great time hanging with Lynne and her crew. I hope they enjoyed Christmas together before they all dive back into their busy lives with school and work.

No comments: