JP Ball Photography: The Audia Crew

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Audia Crew

I've known Michele for awhile. I've had the honor of bossing her around! Really...it's true! Michele is one of my former (sad face) exercise clients. I miss teaching my classes, but I'm so happy with how God is growing my photography business. And as any busy mom knows, it's hard to balance everything!


Michele brought her busy family out for a Sunday afternoon walk around Polen Farm. It was a perfect November day...one of the many great days I've been surprised with actually! She was wanting family shots taken so that's exactly what we did...lots of them. : )

Michele and Tony's kiddos, Jake and Sara, are growing up fast and into all kinds of activities like cheerleading and football. Sara(sp?) is in middle school and Jake is in high school. It's cliche, but time really does fly!
They're black shirts and jeans made for some great black and white photo opportunities. I love black and white photography!

I had a great time, Audia family! Hope we can make this a tradition!

No comments: