JP Ball Photography: The Jivin' Johnson Crew

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Jivin' Johnson Crew

Hats off to my fellow MOPS mom, Tiffany, and her hubby John! Together they run a well oiled machine they call family. Phil and I have thought about one more baby, but I'm not sure I could manage 4 little sweeties with such finesse (especially when we have weeks like the past couple in my house!). I love seeing how personalities come out during a photo session. Each child is so unique and it shows in their smiles! Aren't they sweet?

What a sweet group of kids they are raising. All moms worry about picture day, but they did great! After having our pictures done recently, I can relate to that stress...the perfect outfits, the attitudes, the goofy grins!

I enjoyed having you all in the studio! Have a great Thanksgiving weekend together enjoying your family!

No comments: