JP Ball Photography: Fall Family Session

Monday, November 9, 2009

Fall Family Session

To finish off our picture takin' day...I grabbed my favorite assistant Shelby and headed up to Cox Arboretum. We met up with my dear friend and past teaching neighbor, Pam and her wonderful family that includes 3 gorgeous and spunky grandchildren.



We had a bright, sunny day...though shooting in that light is tough and creates some obstacles, I'm relieved we had a beautiful day on this reschedule.

The kids had a lot of fun kicking through the leaves and climbing the trees. Somehow, those cream colored shirts stayed clean and no one fell into the water! Can you say "SUCCESS!"


Thanks Pam for organizing this fun photo shoot. I'd be amiss if I didn't include a photo of my daughter's future blue eyed husband Ethan. I could just squeeze that happy little guy!


No comments: