JP Ball Photography: Swap Meet v1.0

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Swap Meet v1.0

Seven kids, two hubbies, and two photographers! Does it get more fun than that?
I've had the joy of getting to know fellow photographer, Tammy Chavies, over the past few months (Thanks Lori Camp!). Tammy is a wonderful photographer and I'm sure she's tired of me bending her ear and soaking up her advice! We met up at Polen Farm on Sunday afternoon. I'm beginning to be the "Norm" of that place!

We had so much fun with Tammy, John and their four kids! Tammy and John are the smoochin'-est couple I know (ahem...hence the FOUR kids!). I got a lot of lovey-dovey icky footage and I'm sure the kids will want all of those prints hung up in their rooms! ; )

I, too, had trouble picking from the set. Abby, Garrett, Jenna, and Brayden are so cute!



It's not often I'm on the other side of the camera. I must say I now know what those parents go through when the little ones aren't cooperative! Carson came out to our swap session with energy blazing! Tammy...I'm so sorry you had to work so hard to get our shots! But I LOVE my sneak peek! Thank you so much!

1 comment:

Tammy Chavies said...

Jodee, these are great!! We had so much fun with your family. We will have to make this a tradition! By the way the kids said they would pass on the pictures of mom and dad. They actually said "Yuck"!