JP Ball Photography: Down on the Farm

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Down on the Farm

This shoot was so much fun! Lots of siblings, cousins, little ones, and friends = a great time for a photographer like me! I had plenty of inspiration working with my friend and former teaching colleague, Krista, and her beautiful family (Her hubby and own three + her sister and HER hubby and three kiddos + her brother whom I'm fairly certain couldn't wait to have my camera in his face).


We did our dead level best to get "that" shot of the whole crew. As you can imagine, with 11, it's a tough quest but NOT impossible and we got it. It'll be posted on the proofs soon. Stefan is Krista's youngest...now a big first grader!


This farm was a great location for some fun vintage shots. I have more, but too many to share on the blog. The older girls obliged me as we walked the premises looking for some farm grunge. The rustier the better!



Thanks for having me over to hang on the farm with your family. You know, I'm a farm girl at heart...well, that's somewhat true. I grew up on a small farm but I didn't like to weed, garden, mow, etc. Hmmm...maybe I'm more of a city chick. Afterall, I did wear high heel boots to the shoot (dumb move!).

No comments: