JP Ball Photography: She's Got the Look!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

She's Got the Look!

That song is pounding in my head as I go through these proofs. Liz is probably too young to even know what I'm talking about! But...she has "the look!" We had a blast in one my new favorite locations - the Oregon District. It's part photo session/part worldy education for a small town girl. Nonetheless it was a great spot for our urban grunge shoot.


My great friend and fellow photography enthusiast, Joey, went with us to assist. She has a great eye for detail and was SO HELPFUL! Liz made some quick changes in our makeshift dressing room and we took off around the block looking for grungy great spots - and we found them!

Liz is such a sweet girl! She just posed perfectly for her shots and beared the chilling temps and wind in her less than warm clothes (like her beautiful little black dress!) What a great sport. The only hiccup in the session was when we discovered we dropped one of her red converse shoes along the path! For those of you who aren't fashion savy, that's a fashion 911 call! We high tailed it off down the street and whew...found it! Really...we were that happy about it!

Liz's next photo stop is in our studio. Can't wait for it, Liz! Thanks for asking me to do your session. I loved it and now I hope you love these!!!!

1 comment:

Joey said...

Jodee...i LOOOOVE these! Awesome job once again. Thanks again for letting me tag along for the fun and learning.